Thursday 11 January 2007

Today I am going to buy a new camera






I didn't manage to get the lightbox set up - instead I took some shots for the Battle of the Sexes challenge using some kids from our street and some five pound notes. After I had cleared up and the ambulances had gone I found that I had some quite good pictures. Unfortunately I may have to reimburse the neighbours for damage to their children. One or two may have to be replaced. But if it gets me a 6 it will have been worthwhile.
Since I can't use today's pictures until after the challenge here is my December Free Study entry, which bombed (oversaturation; slapped wrist) and some other pictures from the same day.
Oh yes, and today I am going to buy a new camera.




6 comments:

L2 said...

oooh - new cameras are always fun! I think the b/w boat second from the top is quite an exceptional shot.

Unknown said...

Woot! A new camera! Tell us what you get.

Sorry bout the neighbor kids but, a challenge is a challenge. If the neighbors are young enough they can always have more... or theres always adoption.

I love the old boat shots. I don't think they are over saturated.

talj said...

oooh what camera?? :o)

Love this collection of images and looking forward to you posting these challenge entry shots once the challenge is over!! :o)

davidsmeaton said...

congrats on the new camera!! new toys are always joys!!

i like the post processing on the boat, especially the b&w (3rd shot) ... it's a great effect.

don't worry about the kids, i'm sure they weren't too badly damaged! ;)

david
super-dave.com

Karen said...

This is a great photo opportunity and I agree that it looks better in B&W.

TheStick said...

Love the BW boat shot in the middle! Very cool!