Tuesday 23 January 2007

Boxing Outtakes




Twentieth place is a result for me and if I'd corrected the colour cast in my challenge entry, well who knows. This is Sophie, aka Ugly Kid, aka Mupp Mupp, aka Porkball, aka Smallwood. She has other names as well. She does not like having her picture taken as it is too girly. The only way I could get her to co-operate was by letting her keep the costume. When I edited my challenge picture on my laptop it looked okay - slightly pink but not too bad. After a few comments on the colour I checked how the image looked on my PC and she looked like a freshly boiled lobster. So here's a few outtakes where I have tried to get the colour back to normal, although in some I'm afraid she's a bit blueish. On different monitors she probably looks orange.

4 comments:

talj said...

Great set of image, she certainly looks like she has got some great facial expressions! :o) On my screen there is a very slight orangy cast but not really noticable :o)

puzzled p said...

On my monitor, she looks awesome! What a cool kid and great model. Love the tom-boy look (having been one myself when I was her age :-) I haven't been here in a few days - your PAD is one of my favorites, so I don't know how I've missed coming here. Good job all around. Congrats on your 20th place, too!

Erik said...

Looks fearsome, haha. Great set of images. She's a great model too.

Unknown said...

She is a "pepperoni" I guess. Interesting young lady :) Great pictures. I really like them. I don't mind red cast in your challenge entry. It adds to the image, as she looks really hot and ready to fight. She has red her, so her skin is probably very pale (maybe pink). Just leave it. These are wonderfull pictures.