Friday 9 February 2007

Midnight in the missile components shop






Well it's more interesting than a greengrocer's. The more perceptive among you may notice a theme developing here. I have no idea why a small English seaside resort should have a shop full of obsolete military hardware, complete with a missile hanging by string in the window, but it has been there as long as I can remember. I think probably they strip stuff and sell the components. The missile is a Fireflash from the late 40's and 50's.

3 comments:

talj said...

How odd!! Do you frequent this shop often?? Great photos!

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

You are starting to worry me LOL, midnight forte's into all of these strange shops and places, hmmm we better keep an eye on you.

Seriously, nice shots, you have a talent for finding the unusual and portraying it well.

Lori

Unknown said...

Do you work by night? No matter what's the reason for your midnight shop expeditions, I like the outcome :)