Monday 5 February 2007

Men and cameras - A dangerous combination - (Parental Advisory)





Regular readers of this PAD will be aware that the subject of people's reaction to the presence of a camera has been discussed before, specifically with regard to Christopher and the dropping of trousers. The plan here was to take a couple of snaps of Bill sleeping. However as soon as the camera began to click he was up on his feet and with no more prologue than a 'Do you want to see me tatts ?' the orange T shirt was gone and Bill was waving his man boobs at the camera and giving us all a potted history of the development of his back and arms into one of the world's unsung artistic treasures. I could, of course, have said 'No' but I don't think it would have had any effect. Other than a stun gun I think the only effective deterrent might have been to say 'Oh, yes please Bill, I've always been an admirer of your body and wanted to get a closer look', but even this might not have worked.
These pictures are presented here purely for their anthropological value. I apologise to any persons of a sensitive disposition who may have been scarred for life.

5 comments:

talj said...

LOL these are just great!!! Your little write up really made me chuckle too!! I needed a laugh today so thank you!!!! :o)

Michael P. Randazzo said...

Good for you. LOL love it.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

OM Gosh I am one of those that dont know if I like tatts or don't like them. He looks like a real character. LOL.

Unknown said...

LOL funny post :)

Ancientimages said...

I used to have a Bull Terrier who looked just like that!! I miss him terribly. (Uh, like the one in the tattoo - not your friend wearing the tattoos)

Great story!!