Saturday 10 February 2007

A break in the time space continuum


Up to now I had been congratulating myself on keeping going and never missing a day - not ever even late, not once. However my wife has pointed out to me that although I have two separate posts for February 7th I have no post at all for February 8th. Two possible explanations present themselves. They are as follows -

1) I stupidly posted early, ie before midnight, so that my February 8th post counted as February 7th, or

2) A break occurred in the time space continuum.

Since even I could not be stupid enough to post early the break in the aforementioned bittsc seems the most likely explanation.

For those unfamiliar with theoretical physics this may be a difficult concept to grasp so I have included a helpful diagram, in which the space time continuum is represented by a biscuit and the break is represented by a break. The left hand side of the biscuit represents the past, the right the future. The very bottom corner of the right hand piece represents midnight at the end of February 7th. As you can see it has remained attatched to the future when it should be in the past, causing my picture to appear to have been posted on the wrong day.

The crumbs should not be swept away. They should be stored in an airtight container in a cool place. They represent tiny bits of time which may be of use if, for example, you think 'I wish I had a spare 5 minutes'. You can then think - 'Oh I know, I've got one in the tupperware box in the fridge.'
I hope this clears up any confusion.

PS This is not my PAD picture. I stole this one without permission. I am going to a point to point meeting later and I will post some horsey type pictures later.

4 comments:

talj said...

So technically....as this photo isn't yours....we are now 2 days behind?? :-P ;o)

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

LOL ..... Okaaaaaay. That is as clear as mud Hehehe.

Karen said...

You can edit the time and date on your photos, I've done that when I've been traveling and didn't have internet access.

Unknown said...

Your explanation is wonderful :) I love your sense of humor.